Memory Press Kit
- Developer: Soft Paw Studio; Based in Portland OR, USA.
- Complete Edition Release Date: TBA.
- Platforms Targeting:PC, Mac (TBD), PS4 (TBD), Xbox (TBD).
- Website: http://www.softpawstudio.com/
- Price: US$14.99
- Steam Product Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1191610/Memory/
- Availability: Digital Download
- Language: English (100%), Other language will be release at a later time.
- Press Contact: Momoko – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook.
|About Game Memory
Memory is a strange and interesting thing. It is never complete, and often deviates from the truth. A memory can shift, change, grow and contract, all while being filtered by the mind’s perspective of reality.
When you are sent to live with your grandmother for the summer, you could never imagine the mysteries awaiting you in the sleepy country town of Woodland Park.
Explore your surroundings, retrieve memories, collect radio transmissions, solve puzzles and piece together stories from different people. One clue will lead to the next and answers to riddles will help you on your quest. A beautiful girl named Alicia captures your heart and will lead you deeper into the town’s dark past. If you pay attention and collect the right clues, you can solve the mystery of what happened so long ago. Search for the memories the people of Woodland Park have tried so hard to forget.
- Explore the Town Move through the town and explore different places. Each place has a memory or a radio message that will help you unravel the details of the past.
- Meet People from Woodland Park The people of the town have different accounts and different perspectives. Figure out how their memories and stories fit together to gain a picture of the past and uncover what really happened.
- Puzzles, Games, and Riddles Small puzzles, miniature games and short riddles will reveal even more information. Collect items and play arcade games to advance toward the truth.
- Solve the Mystery A single event changed the people of Woodland Park forever... but what details were buried and what truths were twisted? People’s memories have warped over time, but a fresh take and a sharp mind can piece the puzzle together and solve the dark mystery that has haunted the small country town for years.
"This is a world built entirely by your memory."
When you woke up, you were standing in a quiet country area.
This was the Place, Woodland, where you had spent a summer long ago.
Since that time, you've never been back, but you still remember the summer when you wandered through Woodland.
A beautiful girl you met, a strange incident that had made you curious about, all of which had brought you to a specific point.
"Who killed Cock Robin?”,
the mechanical clown head asked you.
Can you find out what really happened in Woodland that night?
|Game Screen Shots Right click to open high res image.